Monday, February 3, 2014

What Target Has For Valentine's Day // Part 2

Picture
Another Target post today.  Lucky for us, they've outdone themselves this year! :)

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Remember my "Hottie" themed gift?  With the Sriracha shirts?  This card would be perfect for that!
Picture
Picture
These little gift card holders are adorable.  They go on top of any gift.  Definitely one of my favorite finds.  Notice the little clothes pin!
Picture
I have to admit, this is not my thing.  I just don't get it.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Now this, I like :) ^

Picture
Picture
I got so excited when I saw these next items.
I can never resist some good pun ;)
Picture
Picture
Hard to see, I know, but on the left: gummy candy frogs and on the right: gummy worms.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
These oven mitts had a fudge brownie mix on the inside.  YUM!
Picture
Too funny.  This one has a steak rub on the inside.
Picture
Another hottie idea!  I wonder if these are good....
Picture
I'm sure these will go fast!  For other small golf Valentine's Gifts,
go here
.
Picture
Coolest. Candy tin. Ever.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Unfortunately, this would be a good gift for almost any man in my family....
I hate hunting!! :(



If you're lucky enough to have a Target that sells alcohol, you can find these Valentine's Day appropriate beverages there too.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture


....and here are 2 more random things I liked :)
Picture
Picture
Happy Monday everyone!  (isn't that kind of an oxymoron?) ;)

Valentine's Day Countdown: 11 days
Picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment