Monday, February 24, 2014

Tooth Fairy Doors!

 I think the Tooth Fairy is under rated.  Sure, the idea of a fairy coming into your room at night to leave you a quarter (I hear tooth fairies are much more generous these days!) in exchange for your tooth is fun, but I just think there is soo much more fun to be had with this little lady.

I came up with a few ideas, and it seems I'm not the only one who thought the tooth fairy needed her own door!  I've seen fairy doors in the past, but when I came across these particular ones last week, I fell in love.  They even have little teeth on them :)



  Aren't these whimsical little doors perfect for your tooth fairy to gain access to your child's bedroom? 

They are handcrafted, and available from the eBay seller and store, Mystical Moon Creations, and I think their prices are extremely reasonable!

These doors here

 
These doors here
 

 
and here


I actually gathered a few things at the craft store to make my own (they don't even come close to how great these look), and I will show you that later in the week, but I just had to show you these first.

Do you have any special tooth fairy traditions??


0 comments:

Post a Comment