Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Air Mail!

I found this template from MarthaStewart.com.  I thought it was really cute, so I made one up real quick to show you guys.  I will probably send one back home in PA :) 
(Not sure if you can tell, but this photo is edited a little because it's sooo dark and gloomy here today, and I'm not feeling well enough to play with my camera settings...boo thyroid problems!)
What you will need:
Red/Pink and White card stock
String
Double sided tape, glue, or glue stick
Heart whole punch (optional)
Paint Pen (optional)
Printer (optional)
Envelope
The instructions are actually on the template, which is great.  The only thing I did differently (because I didn't feel like cutting out the heart clouds) was use my heart punch.  My handwriting is awful when I try too hard, so I printed the words off my computer.  I used my paint pen to make polka dots on my airplane, but that's totally optional too ;).  The instructions say to leave a "tail" at the end of your hearts, and tape it to the inside of your envelope.  I think that should help everything come out in order when your recipient pulls out the airplane.  What I didn't show you (because it didn't show up well in the other photos) was I wrote "made with love" on the reverse side of the hearts.   I think it turned out super cute.  I love me some Martha Stewart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment