Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bridal Shower Gift Idea!

Hey guys!  I don't always post on weekends, so consider this a
....Special Report......
Coupons and More found an amazing deal on cookbooks!  I don't know about you guys, but I currently have 3 'Save the Dates' hanging on my fridge, and that means one thing... Bridal Showers!  Bridal registries are full of kitchen supplies and gadgets, so giving them a cookbook would be a perfect addition to your gift.  Plus, it's nice to give them a little something that's not on their list.  There's got to be some element of surprise somewhere?!  Besides, with prices like these, it's almost a no brainer.

Head over to Coupons and More for more details on this deal!

Hope your weekend is going well!  I have lots of Valentine's Day ideas coming your way next week.  Stay tuned!
Picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment