Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What Walgreens Has For Valentine's Day!

I'm kind of obsessed with Walgreens all of a sudden.
I don't know how that happened?

But it did, and I'm ok with that.

And, now for some reason my boyfriend likes to stop in and browse through their seasonal section too.  So, that's what we did tonight.
We really know how to have a good time on a Saturday night ;).
  I took a few pictures to share my favorite finds with you guys. 
Maybe I'll bring you over to the other side too :).
Ok, so here are my favorite finds for Valentine's Day!
Picture

Isn't he cute?!  He holds a gift card in his mouth!  Love.  He could hold concert or sporting event tickets too.
If you don't have a reason to give him away on Vday, he might be perfect for giving someone a Pet Smart gift card to welcome a new furry friend.  If that's the case, see my new puppy idea here.
Picture



I thought this mailbox was cute for kids.  Put their Valentine inside, and maybe some candy or chocolates (or peanuts...ha).  Have it waiting for them on the breakfast table when they come down in the morning :).
Picture
Picture



Little pink sock monkeys!  They have a bunch of generic stuffed animals, so when I saw these, I got kind of excited.  I especially love the chevron one!
Picture


Ok, so I was most excited to find these little gems!  I found a section of small books in the Hallmark section.  Check these out!
Picture
I would looove to get this for my Mom.  This book is not too long, not too short, and has just the right amount of nice things to say to her.  But the VERY best part about this book, are the pages where you jot down your own little messages and memories.  There isn't a Mom on earth that wouldn't absolutely LOVE this!

And guess what... they have them for Grandmas too! <3
Picture
And daughters...
Picture
Or sons....
Picture
For love birds.... <3
Picture
Picture

And BFF's too :)
Picture
Picture



I also thought this was fun.  I could see my best friend and I exchanging something like this when we were bitterly single way back when, and each others date on Valentine's day. haha!
It's pink, so it works for Vday... but it would be a funny addition to any gift for a girl friend (single or not).
Picture


Ahhh!!  I wish I would've taken more pictures!  There were LOTS of adorable Disney related things.  The next pictures are kind of random, but I'll share them with you guys anyway.
Picture
The rhinestones are on the inside of these tumblers, so no need to worry about washing them off..
They also had silver glittery thermoses with cute sayings on them.  This would be nice to give to your roomie with a card, or send as part of a care package to your daughter in college.  Stuff some candy in there while you're at it!
Picture
Real quick, I thought these boxes were cute for holding small gifts
(or treats...obviously).


Ok, don't laugh.  Can you see where I'm going with this?!
Picture
hehehehehehe


These might be cute for date night?!
Picture
I heard this was a good brand.
I couldn't wear them though.  My thumb nails are like clubs, so they wouldn't fit.  Also, I think I'm too old for glitter nails (to that degree anyway).

These would be more my speed..
Picture
That's all for tonight!  I really hope someone is reading this, and decides to check out those books I posted.  They're way better than a card, and something that will be held onto forever.  And if you're far from home like me, I can't think of anything better to come in the mail ;).
Picture



1 comments: