Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What Target Has For Valentine's Day | Part 1 of...?? :)

I've been to Target a lot lately.  I can't stay away....
The apartment my boyfriend found for us (here in Texas) is maybe 3 miles away from a SUPER Target.  Betcha he'll do his research a little better next time :).

So, I took a bunch of photos of my favorite Pink -slash- Valentine's Day related items.  If you're looking for a few ideas for your girlfriend, roommate, daughter, sister, or friend... check it out!  OR if you just want to see what's in stock... that works too ;).
Picture

These ring trays are 9.99 (I think), and I love them for their color combo, function, and this trendy arrow design.  It reminds me of  Cupid too.  This could be added to a gift basket, or you could leave it on your roommates/daughters dresser ...sprinkle some heart confetti (or conversation hearts) around it, and lean their Vday card on it for them to see when they wake up, or get home.
Picture
I liked these place mats enough to spend the $2 or $3 on them.  I thought they'd be cute to set the table for breakfast or dinner with.  We have white plates from Ikea that will look awesome on top of them, but I thought this clear glass server would work for setting out cookies, muffins, or other baked goods too.
Picture
This treat/gift box kit can be found for only $1 in that section at the front of the store that's impossible to walk by without digging through it first.  The kit comes with the box, ribbon, gift tag, and plastic wrap!
So I got it :).

I couldn't pass these up either....
Picture
Love <3


So from there, anything shaped like a heart caught my attention, and I went a little camera a crazy!
Picture
This light would look soooo cute on someones dresser or desk.. don't you think?


Picture
And this stuff is pretty self explanatory...
Picture
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Picture
Cute tray!
I'm loving the heart/zig zag combinations...
Picture
Soooooooo, this came home with me!  In fact, I ate strawberry Frosted Mini- Wheats out of it this morning :).  I'm on a crazzzy strict budget, but I HAD to have it!
It was under $4, and it had a bird on it.  I mean, come on...It was made for me.
(its ceramic or porcelain...not plastic).
Picture
These are cuter in person!  You could stuff them with hot cocoa mix (or Target has those chocolate on a stir stick {{that you see on Pinterest all the time}} in the front of the store for $1) or candy...or pretty basket filler and some other goodies?


Picture
I can't remember if this was plastic or porcelain (I think porcelain), but it's cute for a dessert or fruit plate?

Picture
I caved on this one too.  Sorry for the HORRIBLE photo!  It's a plastic, SUPER sparkly (like Dorothy's red slippers sparkly) plate for under $2, and my inner child couldn't let it go.  Seriously, the picture doesn't do it justice.
Picture
I ONLY took this picture for you guys.  I tried making cake pops once.....
and, that will never happen again.
Picture
Hmmmmm.......?? :)

Picture
Ok, so how many *brownie points* could someone score on Valentine's Day by not forgetting about their girlfriends/boyfriends fur baby too?!!!
I love this idea!




Ok, switching gears...sorta

So I thought if you wanted to give a more practical & useful gift for her, that these products would be great!  Just grab a small gift basket, and fill it with some of these items.....
Picture
I actually use the cleansing wipes a lot. I'm a huge fan.
Neutrogena is awesome...
Picture
....and they're pink too, so that's perfect!

Picture
I'm not familiar with this brand, but most of it smells pretty good, and it's totally appropriate for the occasion!
Picture
Prices are decent too!


Picture
Again, sorry for the bad pics, but just wanted to remind you that you can never go wrong with nail polish!  essie is pretty popular these days!
Picture
And don't forget they make pink nail polish remover ;).

 Tomorrow I'll post my other finds at Target.  They're mostly edible gifts for the men in your life, and although they're nothing big, they're definitely pretty fun.  I can't wait to show you guys.  Most of it is super corny, which makes me love it that much more.

Picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment