Friday, January 24, 2014

Gift Guide // Baby Boys

Picture
Unlike their baby showers, baby's first birthdays usually don't come with the cheat sheet we like to call a "registry".  When my friends were first having babies, I was in the dark when it came to shopping for them.  Now that I've been to enough 1st birthdays, I'm starting to know my way around the kid sections, and I have a pretty good memory of what mom and baby loved.  So, today I've put together a gift guide to shine some light on what's trending in the world of mini men these days.

                                       Click "Read More" to see the rest of this post.
Clothing
Picture
Shoes
Picture
Cute & Cuddly
Picture
Play Time 
Picture
Mini Personalized Chairs
Picture
I See Me Story Books
**These are the BEST!**
Picture
These books make amazing gifts.  Go to I See Me, and check out their selection of super creative and personalized books.  You and everyone else are going to love them, trust me!   AND, this will be the gift they keep forever.  The best part is, not everyone knows about them, so this gift will really stand out (and the chances of there being doubles is slim!).
Visit ISeeMe.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment