Thursday, January 30, 2014

You Had Me At Merlot

Picture
Place mat: Target//Heart Tag: Target//Chocolate Covered Pretzels : Here

Just a quick easy post today!

  I found this tag at Target, but I've seen them at Michaels too.  I actually like the ones at Michaels better, because they don't have the chalk holder attached to it, which was pretty inconvenient when I was trying to legibly write "You had me at Merlot."  For that reason,  I recommend finding a basic heart shaped chalkboard tag!

If you don't want to use chalk, a gold, silver, or red paint pen (also available at Michaels) would work.  It might look better too.  The only problem is, you only get one chance to write your message ;).  If you have a steady hand, then go for it!  I would definitely screw it up and need to buy like FIVE tags.

The weekend's almost here!! Hang in there!
Picture

1 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Thanks for linking up to Twirl and Take a bow link party!
    Hugs
    Karin
    http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/02/twirl-and-take-bow-link-party-and.html

    ReplyDelete