Friday, January 24, 2014

Target // One Stop Gift Shopping!

(This Post is from November 2013, but I've been to Target recently, and know that a lot of these items are still available!)
Target is so reliable.  If I need a last minute gift for a girlfriend, they're always there for me.  The only problem is I love their stuff so much, that sometimes I buy doubles.
It's a tick, I swear.
1/2/3/4
In case you were wondering, this gift idea will run you about $70 if you include both nail polishes.  Without them, you'd be spending about $55.  That's a small price to pay for style and convenience.


Here are some other quick combo's I found at Target...
Gold is super in right now.  A few years ago, most of us would've never touched it with a gazillion foot poll.  Now we just can't get enough :)


The picture doesn't do this teal and gold combo justice!  It's a must see, in person.
Remember, you can always add more or less (nail polish, sunglasses, jewelry, lip gloss etc) depending on your budget.
Look for an end cap like the one below. Target does a lot of the work for you by setting up these displays.  I'm loving the coral scarf down there.  By the way, if you haven't discovered these cell phone/wallet cases yet, you're missing out!  I bought one, and I'm in love with it.  
(Oh, and these purses aren't bad for people who want to achieve the designer look without paying designer prices.)
And while you're at Target, look for these cards in the front of the store (I call it the bargain section, but I'm sure it has another name).  I picked all of these up for only $1 each, and they look like those more expensive fancy papyrus cards!  
That concludes my trip to Target on Sunday.  I could have spent hours there, but football was on.  We wouldn't want to miss that..... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment