Friday, March 28, 2014

Easter Ideas from Bethany Mota...and then some.


Hey guys.  Sorry, been a little MIA lately... between doctor visits, cooking "special diet" meals, and working odd shifts, I got a little distracted.   I'm working weekends too (for the first time in like 10 years), and now I'm a little confused on what day it is.  Anyway, I actually don't even have anything fun or exciting to show you today, but I found another Bethany Mota YouTube video with some cute Easter ideas.  Yes, I'm 30 and like to watch her videos (sometimes).  I just think she's adorable. 




*Edit* (kinda

Ok, I lied.   I remembered something.  I do have something to share with you.  Last week, I did come across something super duper freakin' cute.  It's another 'kid' gift idea, and it's perfect (although not necessary) for Easter.  This is new to me, but that might be just because I don't have kids, nor am I surrounded by my friend's or family's kids because we left them all in PA :(.

Her name is Abigail.  And she's a bunny.

She's cute on her own, but she comes with a book and a CD, and somehow that makes her "interactive."  Not sure what that all entails, but that's not what got me too excited, so I didn't look into that part much.  The thing that did kind of make me excited though, was her tea party set.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00FM799M6/?tag=thepappin-20

You can order these both on Amazon, but I found them at our local Hallmark.  

The basket, tea cups, and kettle are plush.  However, when you lift the kettle to "pour" it makes a pouring sound, and when you lift the tea cups to drink, it makes a sipping sound!  Also, the basket unfolds into a plush little table with place settings for your tea party on the inside, and will hold the kettle and cups when it's time to put it all away.  Too cute!

*image from Hallmark.com


*one thing to note, is that if you have an older version of Abigail, she won't work with this tea set.  You need the newer Abigail.

Oh, and DUH... here's the book to go along with it if you'd like.  Kind of important if you want the whole interactive thing.  To be honest, I think the tea set is a great gift on its own, especially if you're on a budget.  You could use it with any stuffed animal/doll.  It doesn't need Abigail to work.  At least I don't think it does.  It worked in the store without Abigail in sight, but still.. don't quote me on that.



Hallmark (and Amazon) do have other interactive stuffed animals, but I think Abigail is the star of the show.  Here are a few others I've seen:










There might be others, but that's what I was able to find on Amazon.  We didn't stick around in the Hallmark store for too long (they had an entire counter dedicated to fresh chocolate/peanut buttery things... I had to get out of there), so I didn't snap many pictures.

Ok, now go enjoy your Friday.













0 comments:

Post a Comment