Saturday, March 15, 2014

Twinkle Toes

I'm such a sucker for sequins.

Ever hear of these?  
They're called "snoozies" and I discovered them today at our Hallmark store.  I heard a couple of ladies get pretty excited that they found them there, so I went in for a closer look :).


I stuck my hand inside of these slippers, and they were so soft!  I found them in small (5-6), medium (7-8), and large (9-10), and in a few different colors.  Apparently they come in extra large too, but I haven't been able to find them.  The options at my local Hallmark store were gold, blue, and green... but I found more color options online (along with a lot of great reviews).  

So, who can we get these for (other than ourselves)?  My first thought was anyone that's in (or going to) the hospital.  It can be a dreary place, and God knows those hospital gowns are nothing to write home about (unless you bring your own).  So here's my quick list.  If you have any other ideas, please let me know :).

-Expecting mothers (think shower gifts)
-Bridesmaid gifts (a fancy alternative to flip flops)
-Loved ones who are going to have surgery
-Cancer patients (pink ones for breast cancer)



0 comments:

Post a Comment