Monday, February 3, 2014

Cheap and Easy Valentine's Gift Idea

Picture
Picture
This candle smells as good as it looks, and it's only $1!
Picture

For todays post, I threw together a quick, easy, and inexpensive gift idea.  All items shown (with the exception of the essie nail polish) are from the Dollar Tree!  This is perfect for a girlfriend*, daughter, roommate, or co-worker.  The essie nail polishes (usually about $8 a piece) hike up the price quite a bit, but they're totally replaceable with a different brand.  If you want to give something other than manicure items, there are plenty of other options to fill this adorable little box with.  Honestly, I made up this gift idea just as an excuse to buy the box.  I liked it that much.  I sure hope someone benefits from my impulse buy....

Other combinations could include:
Chocolates (of course!)
Lip balms
Scratch off tickets
Perfume rollers or samples
Starbucks gift card
Homemade treats
Hand lotion
Body Spray
Earring studs
Pez Dispenser
Gum
etc..

*You could make this into a funny gift for your mutually single girlfriends.  Fill the box with lollipops, and put a sign on it that says "Valentine's Day Sucks"
There were many February 14ths where my friends and I would've gotten a big kick out of that!
Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I love confetti, and add it to almost all of my little photo shoots.
  I think it adds a little something to the presentation.
Just a suggestion ;).

Today I'm linking up to:
 
House on the Way




Picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment