Friday, March 7, 2014

What Walgreens has for Easter 2014

I went to have my passport photo taken at Walgreens today.  They pulled a white screen down from the beer wall (I'm still loving the fact you can buy alcohol everywhere down here!) in the middle/front of the store.  I wasn't prepared to have everyone standing in line stare at me while I was having my photo taken, but oh well.  While I was waiting for the photos to be developed, I ventured down the seasonal isle.  They had a ton of candy and little nicknacks for Easter.  I snapped a few pics to share with you guys.  Nothing too exciting, but I think some of these things could be turned into something cute for a child, roommate, or coworker. 

These bunny jars would be a cute little surprise on someone's desk in the morning?  Fill them with their favorite candy. Don't forget your teachers :).

(That is not dirt under my thumbnail.  It's an injury from an orange peel.  Hate it when that happens!)


I thought these little guys were cute too. They come in different positions. My favorite is the first one because it reminds me of my own little bunny!  You might be able to sit one of these in a potted plant if you plan on giving someone an Easter Lilly or something?


Here's another candy holder idea. He could double as Easter decor too, and fill him with decorated eggs. 


These are tiny little 99 cent baskets. I thought they were affordable enough for someone in college to leave their roommate a little Easter present if they wanted. 

Kinda cute right?  They hop of course. 


Little basket fillers. 


I really like these boxes. They had them for Christmas too. 


More basket fillers.  I love how the monkey walks on his hands. 

I was never a Hello Kitty fan, but there sure seems to be a lot of it out there!


Interesting combination?  If the kids eat a ton of candy, at least this is a good way to burn off their sugar high. 


Chocolate bunny with headband included. 


I'm sure there are a lot of kids that would get a kick out of this. 


This is a neat little box :). It's filled with chocolate Easter related animals and other things. 

And that's it!  Like I said, nothing too exciting, so when my photo was done, so was I.  I went to Marshalls next.  I love that store.  I'll post that adventure next :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment